Book a Meeting at the Show
· Day 1 - 5: Initial Review - We will schedule an introductory call with you and review your Amazon storefront to develop a valuation of your business
· Day 6 - 7: We will submit an offer (LOI) - If we are interested in buying your business, we'll present you with a Letter of Intent (LOI).
· Day 8 - 30: The Due Diligence Phase Begins - We will request and review data to verify financials and operating information
· Day 31 - 38: Finalize Legal Documents - D1 will develop purchase & sale contracts, fund escrow, and begin the migration phase.
· Day 39 - 45: Full Close! - Release funds to the seller's bank account and celebrate!
We have achieved a 100% close rate on acquisitions because we have a deep understanding of Amazon businesses and what can go wrong as a third party seller, which means when we make an offer we are serious and if problems arise at any point in the sale process, we understand how to deal with them.
Here's what a few Seller's had to say about their experience with D1:
“The sale of our business to D1 Brands was a very positive experience from start to finish. We were able to jointly work through any roadblocks to allow the sale to continue moving forward. It was the D1 Brands team’s professionalism and experience that made the sale a success for us!” – Jim & Jamie
“There are two words that come to mind when I think about my dealings with this company and those two words are professionalism and integrity. If I had to choose an ideal buyer to do this all over again I would hope for the same team of people.” – Lidija
“We really hit it off with the guys from D1Brands. We knew the transition would be easier since they were already operating a large Amazon business and doing acquisitions. The process with them was honestly great. They are super easy to work with!” – Fernando & Nick